OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY COSEHDA
- To help the community in health care by mobile Clinic services, serving the poor in interior villages along with health awareness programme, screening of diseases, treatment and drug distribution.
- To promote health centre and day care centre for the needy and destitute people, to promote old age home, to promote vocational and skills development training institute and also to take measure for youth empowerment, rehab centre for Alcohol and drug abuse treatment and rehabilitation, to promote disabilities centre for orthopedically handicapped, to promote family counselling centres, short stay home, working women hostel, station home for destitute and deprived and victimise women, school for street children, rural sports club and Yoga programme implementation.
- To organise blood donation camps to encourage public for organ donation, steps for population control policy in collaboration with government institution.
- To carry out emergency medical relief work i.e., at the time of natural calamities like, flood, earthquake, drought etc. And also to get associated with disaster management programme and road safety measures.
- To engage and expand activities on solid waste management and storm water drainage through awareness, behaviour changes and information education, communication(IEC) measures.
- To work for Women Empowerment, Child Sex Ratio under proper implementation of PC-PNDT Act. 1994, to promote girl child and women education, to promote RCH programmes, and also work for Socio-Economic upliftment of women and women rights.
- To eliminate Child labour, Child trafficking and Child abuse and focus on the education and re-settlement of the deprived children, rehabilitation of unprivileged children through craft training, skill development training programmes, vocational training, tution courses and empowerment.
- To organize Public meetings, seminars, CME programmes, Workshops, to promote IEC (Information, Education and Communication) materials and training programmes on Health related issues, RTI (Right to Information Act), Corruption, Environmental issues, Disaster management issues, Women and Child Rights issues, Alcohol and Drug Abuse issues, Consumer rights issues, Life, Health and Property insurance issues and other important scientific issues, solid waste management and storm water drainage, implementation of modernization of scientific appliances and technology in agriculture and convince the villagers for accessing the rotation of crops and hence increase the productivity and the growth of the economy.
- To arrange fund raising programmes such as- minimum services charges would be impose for various types of services, fund raising by holding fund fare, book fare, charity show, cultural show, theatre show and also by selling handicraft and other newly designed products, books, etc.
- To conduct Environmental studies and to work for promotion of forestry and to organize awareness programmes on the issues of balanced Eco-System, to work for promotion of fishery, animal husbandry and veterinary sector, for the promotion of low cost nursery technique, promotion of Bio-Gas based power generation programmes, Solar Energy generation programme to initiate research and development (R&D) project on alcohol and drug abuse, medical plant and on balancing eco system.
- Rain water harvesting programme, promotion of organic farming, cultivation and harvesting of medicinal plant to work for soil conservation.
- To promote cold storage of horticulture products, setting up of a food processing training centre and modernization and up gradation food processing industries and development of cottage industries.
- To work for establishment of computer application programme, public library services, literacy mission promotion of Tribal art and culture, work for old cultural monastery preservation and development and preservation of ancient archaeological discovery.
- To work for implementation of tribal and schedule caste welfare scheme. To work for survey study for perception of people in pre, during and post implementation of project on knowledge, aptitude and perception (KAP) model.